Home Staging Mothers DayMay 14, 2014
Home Staging Hiring a HandymanJune 13, 2014
Welcome! First Impressions
- It’s all in the details. Is it cluttered or clean? Are there minor repairs needed? Updates?
- Review the six areas of a room. The four walls, the floor and the ceiling. What do you see? Is it eye appealing or outdated?
- Remember to feel. When you walk into each room how do you feel? Is it a positive or a negative feeling? Light or dark? Comfortable or cold?
- What’s the first thing you notice? Is it appealing or distracting?
- Items in the space. Are they updated? Is there too much or not enough furniture? Are they in proportion to one another?
- Profiling. Can you tell who lives here? Are there religious artifacts? Too personalized? Too many hobbies on display? Make sure the home doesn’t tell too much about the current seller’s age, sex, tastes, or habits.
- Purpose. Can you tell what the purpose of the room is? The right balance?