To Fix or Not to Fix...That is the Question
When it’s time to sell your home…
you’ve got a few things to consider.
Are there any items in your home that need to be repaired…
Is your house lacking a key element that other houses in the neighborhood have…
How do you develop a plan to maintain your house?
In this three part lesson, we cover:
- What rooms to focus on when making repairs or improvements to get the best return on your investment.
- Are you willing to take a low ball offer?
- Do you want more money?
- What is the condition of your home?
- What repairs are worth making?
- The benefits on competitive research
- How to become a neighborhood spy
- How to calculate your home’s appreciation
- How to research your home’s competitive marketing analysis
- How to plan for your next project, by determining the next project to tackle
- Explain how to maintain a budget
- What to expect during a planned project
- A step-by-step planner when making renovations
- A few tips on how to survive a remodel.
Plus These Bonus Videos
- How to Hire a Pro
- Budget Friendly Flooring Ideas