Where does the time go? Another decade has passed — and my 40th birthday is just a few days away. To be honest, when I was young, I never thought I’d see this age.
Maybe it was more like never wanting to be this age? But, here I am and I’m okay with it! I don’t feel 40. I don’t look 40.
I recently asked your advice on getting older on Facebook because in life we are doing things that constantly change our world:
Need some advice? Excited and Nervous 😬 What was it like when you turned 40??? Tell me below 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 OMG 1 Week to GO: one of the best parts of my life is being an entrepreneur and I’m collabing with 2 amazing woman Bobbie McGrath Shauna Lynn Simon for our Business and Bubbly Event coming up in Richmond, VALearn More: businessvisibilitybootcamp.com Also, stay tuned my birthday week 🥳 is upon us and I have a gift for you 🎁Posted by Tori Toth on Thursday, May 30, 2019
I’m so thankful for your amazing comments of inspiration, experience, and determination for continuing to live life to its fullest.
Up until this point these beliefs have shaped every detail of my life to be true:
- You don’t need a celebration to drink champagne.
- A little sass never hurt anyone.
- To-do lists get shit done.
- Maintaining a home is an honor, not a chore. (need a maintenance plan grab this planner)
- Clean up every night before heading to bed.
- Be able to adjust to situations to create an easy-going lifestyle.
- Spend time at the gym or being active daily to cherish yourself.
- Always crave for accomplishing new and interesting things.
- Change is inevitable, so never get too comfortable.
- Following a traditional life roadmap is not essential to being happy.
- Never let your fear decide your future.
- Avoid judging or shaming anyone for the way they live their life.
- Tiffany jewelry does put a smile on your face.
- Everything happens for a reason– so if it’s meant to be, it will be.
- Settling for a life you don’t love is for the weak.
- Flowers are Mother Nature’s magical beauty at work. (So, plant them everywhere!)
- Be conscious of universal forces and energies here to guide my life.
- Take time to reflect, journal and write down thoughts for the future.
- Your home is your sanctuary, so make it feel like a retreat.
- Pay attention to the details.
- Stand out by utilizing style at home, at work, in your wardrobe.
- Shoes can tell a lot about someone’s personality.
- Anytime is a good time to travel.
- There is a special place in my heart to care for animals.
- If you set your mind to the task, you can conquer it!
- I am stronger than I think.
- Everyone should run a marathon at least once to say they can.
- Do what makes you happy and have no regrets.
- I do not need to hold on to what’s holding me back.
- Who I spend quality time with matters.
- Your home should tell a story of the lifestyle you want to lead.
- Decorate your home to show your spirit, but inspire others.
- Lighting is the key to setting the mood in life. (or even in a video)
- Things are rarely black and white. There is always a shade of gray.
- Texture + patterns make all the difference in fashion and home decor.
- Examine your situation from a higher perspective.
- The more successful I am, the more generous I can be.
- Be still for the answers lie in the silence of your soul.
- Always embrace a chic, glamorous and colorful attitude.
- Being an entrepreneur is the best job ever, allowing me to help others!
As a way to help others succeed, I want to give you a gift to save up to 40% off ALL of my products for 1-DAY ONLY on my birthday June, 6th. SHOP NOW use promo code: TORI40 at checkout to save on all products including courses, books, checklists and consults ALL 40% Off!!
Thank you all so much for your continued love and support!